Are you unable to get into breastfeeding classes at your hospital, are you anxious about the breastfeeding journey and require more information.... this is the class for you!
Antenatal Breastfeeding Education- small intimate groups, maximum of 6 women (no men). (Minimum of 4 women to go ahead)
Please bring a doll/teddy.
Relaxed information sessions covering all your questions about breastfeeding by an experienced International Board Certified Lactation Consultant and Midwife, featuring:
- Up to date, evidence based information according to WHO and BFHI recommendations
- Educational presentation
- Handouts and take home starter pack
- Demonstrations eg how to express and how to attach your baby (doll/teddy) to the breast
- Information tailored specifically to you
- Practical tips on breastfeeding and the early parenting transition
- Everything to prepare you for a successful breastfeeding start
- Opportunity to ask any/all of your breastfeeding questions
- Light refreshments
Discount towards future postnatal services.
Cost: $60. Payment to be made in full when booking to secure your spot. Please book and pay via our website (click on the BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW button)
*cancellation fees apply*