These consultations cover a regular postnatal check to see how you are healing, wound revisions and general well being in your home.
Additional time required for breastfeeding support.
Medicare rebates apply if less than 6w6d postnatal.
45 mins • $AUD100.00
5 POSTNATAL VISITS
Use these 5 visits however you wish within the first 6 weeks plus phone/email support.
Medicare rebates apply (if used before baby is 6 weeks and 6 days of age).
5 x 1 hour sessions • $AUD600.00
THE COMPLETE POSTNATAL MIDWIFERY/ LACTATION/ NEWBORN PACKAGE
This is our most popular package purchased by parents to help them transition to the newborn period!
6 visits in the postnatal period (one per week).
A postnatal midwifery package from Megan includes:
• A 30-minute antenatal 'meet and greet' phone (or Zoom) appointment when you are in your 37th week of pregnancy. This is a time to share your goals and fears regarding your up coming breastfeeding and parenting experience.
• Mum postnatal checks including wound or perineal review (if needed)
• Debrief of birth (if needed)
• Advice or support regarding recovery from normal vaginal birth, instrumental or c-section
• Baby cares including Neonatal screening test
• Breast and nipple care
• Weight checks for baby (if required)
• Emotional support
• Sleep/settling advice
• Advice or support with jaundice, rashes and other newborn variations
• Relevant hand outs, information given.
• Email/phone/text support
• Comprehensive care plan email
Must be used in full within the first 6 weeks following birth.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR REFERRAL FORM ON OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR GP/OBSTETRICIAN TO COMPLETE PRIOR TO OUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
MEDICARE REBATES/HEALTH FUNDS NOT APPLICABLE WITHOUT REFERRAL
Medicare rebates apply if less than 6 weeks.
Pay in advance before baby arrives for peace of mind!
Additional travel fee applicable.
GIFT CERTIFICATE/ BABY SHOWER GIFT
Gift certificates can be made to any configuration/amount. Such as an antenatal breastfeeding education session and a postnatal home visit for when the baby has arrived! Why not purchase the entire Complete Postnatal Package for the special family.
Sometimes it can be hard to find that perfect gift for a new family and this is the ideal solution! Much more valuable and beneficial than an electric nappy disposal unit or another item the family won't use/need. The gift of knowledge and support is one that will be most beneficial and most remembered.
Please enquire about an option that is most suitable for that special family.
Packages are to be purchased before baby arrives otherwise regular fees apply.
Gift vouchers NOT eligible for Medicare Rebate.